Attention Debit Card Users
The following numbers will take effect on March 18, 2019:
- To report a lost/stolen card (after hours) 888-297-3416
- All calls from the Fraud Center will come from 800-237-8990
- All text messages from the Fraud Center will come from 96923
**Please save these numbers in your phone
MyCardRules Helps Prevent Debit Card Fraud!
First National Bank of St. Ignace is offering a free App that enables our customers to set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts which will help prevent fraud on your debit cards. Click here to learn more and sign up for MyCardRules.
Guardian users are encouraged to use the MyCardRules app as Guardian is being discontinued on July 31, 2018.
Download the app at Apple's App Store or Google Play .
Pay Your Bills Using iPAY
Take advantage of viewing a demo of our bill pay software, iPay, by clicking here. If you have any questions please contact us at (906) 643-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME
First National Bank of St. Ignace may be performing technical upgrades on network devices. This may affect your ability to connect to the following services:
NetTeller online banking
goDough mobile banking
iTalk telephone banking
ATM balance inquiries
Should you have any questions, contact us at 1-906-643-6800 or at email@example.com.
DON'T GET HOOKED
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM PHISHING SCAMS
- NEVER click links or open attachments from unknown senders
- NEVER send passwords or confidential customer information via email
- NEVER respond to emails that request personal financial information
- ALWAYS verify the sender's email address before you open an email
- ALWAYS inform your manager immediately if you receive suspicious email
- REMEMBER: if it's too good to be true, it almost certainly is! DELETE IT!
To learn more about CYBERSECURITY and get HELPFUL TIPS, click the link Cyber_Tips.doc.