Using your debit card at gas pumps
When using your debit card at a gas pump, use the debit option if it is available. You will be asked to enter a PIN with this option. If this is not available you can pay inside with your card as a debit or a credit.
MyCardRules Helps Prevent Debit Card Fraud!
First National Bank of St. Ignace is offering a free App that enables our customers to set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts which will help prevent fraud on your debit cards. Click here to learn more and sign up for MyCardRules.
Guardian users are encouraged to use the MyCardRules app as Guardian is being discontinued on July 31, 2018.
Download the app at Apple's App Store or Google Play .
Pay Your Bills Using iPAY
Take advantage of viewing a demo of our bill pay software, iPay, by clicking here. If you have any questions please contact us at (906) 643-6800 or email@example.com.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME
First National Bank of St. Ignace may be performing technical upgrades on network devices. This may affect your ability to connect to the following services:
NetTeller online banking
goDough mobile banking
iTalk telephone banking
ATM balance inquiries
Should you have any questions, contact us at 1-906-643-6800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DON'T GET HOOKED
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM PHISHING SCAMS
- NEVER click links or open attachments from unknown senders
- NEVER send passwords or confidential customer information via email
- NEVER respond to emails that request personal financial information
- ALWAYS verify the sender's email address before you open an email
- ALWAYS inform your manager immediately if you receive suspicious email
- REMEMBER: if it's too good to be true, it almost certainly is! DELETE IT!
To learn more about CYBERSECURITY and get HELPFUL TIPS, click the link Cyber_Tips.doc.